- Family Law
- Domestic Relations
- General Litigation
John, an associate at the Law firm of Phillips & Mille Co., LPA, has 14 years of legal experience in domestic relations and family law matters. During that time, he has also represented numerous clients in real estate and collection matters. John devotes the majority of his practice to helping families and individuals with all aspects of domestic relations law, including, but not limited to divorce, dissolution, custody, child support, paternity, adoption, and all other family issues.
John is currently a member of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, the West Shore Bar Association, the Lakewood Chamber of Commerce, the Lakewood Historical Society, and is a Board Member for the Lakewood PTA. He also served as a past judge for Ohio Mock Trial and as a Polling Judge for the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections.
In his spare time, John is an avid triathlete and runner having competed in several marathons and Ironman races.
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio
- J.D. - 2004
- Ohio Northern University, Ada, Ohio
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Member, Present
- Lakewood Chamber of Commerce, Member, Present
- Lakewood PTA, Member, Present
- Business Networkers International, Member, Present
- West Shore Bar Association, Member, Present
- BNI - True North Networkers
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- John M. McCarty Co., LLC, Attorney, 2012 to 2019
- Kaman & Cusimano, Attorney, 2013 to 2014
- Keith D. Weiner and Associates Co., LPA, Attorney, 2007 to 2019
- Stafford & Stafford. Co., LPA, Attorney, 2006 to 2017
- Kraig & Kraig, AAL, Attorney, 2004 to 2006