Protect Your Assets And Ensure Your Financial Future
It is a common misconception that only the wealthy benefit from estate planning. In truth, anyone who has dependents or owns personal property, such as a home or life insurance policy, should have an estate plan in place.
With more than 25 years of estate planning and administration experience, the attorneys at Phillips & Mille Co., L.P.A., are well-equipped to create an estate plan that fits your needs. Give yourself the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’ve provided for your loved ones and formalized your final wishes.
Utilize The Right Estate Planning Strategies For You
To protect assets and address potential issues, we use various estate planning strategies. Your estate plan could include:
- A will designating whom you wish to leave your assets to. Your will can also name an executor to manage your estate and a guardian for any minor children.
- Revocable or irrevocable trusts to safeguard and distribute your assets.
- Medicaid planning to meet asset limitations and protect property for your heirs.
- A durable power of attorney to manage your affairs in the event of incapacitation.
- A health care power of attorney designating someone to make health care decisions if you cannot.
- A living will outlining your wishes regarding medical and end of life care.
- Probate avoidance strategies to keep your final affairs out of probate court.
Estate plans are not universal. Plans should vary depending on each person’s assets and goals. Having a comprehensive estate plan in place positions you to face unexpected challenges head-on. We take a proactive approach to help you plan for life’s inevitable transitions. Our attorneys take the time to understand what is important to you and reflect those wishes in your plan.
Safeguard Yourself Against The Unexpected
Let us help you secure your legacy. Attention to your immediate concerns and long-term needs is the cornerstone of our practice. Reach us by email or call 440-243-2800 to schedule a consultation at one of our offices throughout the Cleveland area.